1. The American Journal of Chinese Medicine, Vol.32, No.2, 2004. USA.
Immunomodulating Effects of “Tien-Hsien Liquid” on Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells and T-Lymphocytes from Patients with Recurrent Aphthous Ulcerations.
2. The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, Vol.11, No.2, 2005. USA.
The Chinese Herbal Medicine Tien-Hsien Liquid Inhibits Cell Growth and Induces Apoptosis in aWide Variety of Human Cancer Cells.
3. The American Journal of Chinese Medicine, Vol.33, No.4, 2005. USA.
“Tien-Hsien Liquid” Can Modulate Antigen-Stimulated Cytokine Production by T-Cells Isolated from Patients with Recurrent Aphthous Ulcerations.
4. Journal of Dental Sciences, Vo;.3, No.3, September 2008. TAIWAN, ROC.
“Tien-Hsien” liquid modulates antigen-stimulated cytokine production by T-cells from patients with erosive oral lichen planus.
5. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine Volume 2011, Article ID 984154. UNITED KINGDOM.
Targeting PML-RAR? and Oncogenic Signaling Pathways by Chinese Herbal Mixture Tien-Hsien Liquid in Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia NB4 Cells.
6. BMC Cancer Journal, 2010 10:175. ( 30 April 2010 ) UNITED KINGDOM. Inhibition of metastasis, angiogenesis, and tumor growth by Chinese herbal cocktail Tien-Hsien Liquid.
7. Chinese Medicine 2010, 5:25 ( 21 July 2010 ), MACAU.
Tian Xian Liquid (TXL) induces apoptosis in HT-29 colon cancer cell in vitro and inhibits tumor growth in vivo.
The Traditional Chinese Herbal Remedy Tian Xian Activates Pregnane X Receptor ans Induces CYP3A Gene Expression in Hepatocytes.